- CertificationEarn an ISACA professional certification
- COBIT5The framework for governance
- ValITDrive Value from IT Investments
- RiskITIdentify, Govern and Effectively Manage IT Risk
The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit...
|The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals...|
|CRISC (pronounced “see-risk”) is the only certification that positions IT professionals for...|
|CGEIT recognizes a range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT...|
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decissions
- Achieve strategic goals realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, effcient aplication of technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework, providing an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes:
- Define the relationship between IT and the business and those functions...
A new governance framework, and supporting publications addressing the governance of IT-enabled business investments, Val IT consists of a set of guiding principles. A number of processes conforming to those principles that are further defined as a set of key management practices.
- Risk is a natural part of the business landscape.
- If left unmanaged, the uncertainty can spread like weeds.
- If managed effectively, losses can be avoided and benefits obtained.
Very Large Chapter Growth Award
The ISACA International Chapter Support Committee recognizes the vital role that chapters play in attracting new members. Starting this year, ISACA’s Chapter Support Committee is recognizing top contenders for the Chapter Growth Award, in addition to the winner.
Read our chapter mangazine
ISAFE 2016 (16,17 & 18 Oct)
I-SAFE - workshop & conference (www.isacauaeisafe.org)
With a grand success history of our ISAFE regional conference in previous eight years, ISACA UAE Chapter is planning again this year ISAFE 16 Regional Conference on 16th, 17th & 18th October 2016. This conference will be attended by professionals in the field of Audit, Assurance, Security, Information Technology, Governance etc. Professionals from various industries and government institutions are also expected to attend the conference. Leading and eminent speakers in the areas of IT Security, Audit and Assurance would be delivering the speech at the conference.
|For more details regarding event registration and payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Harneet at 050-8679196|