1. Can I use my ISACA credentials ( www.isacauae.org ) to login into UAE Chapter web site?
No. You require separate credentials to login into ISACA UAE Chapter web site.
2. How do I get my credentials for ISACA UAE web site?
ISACA UAE Chapter on a monthly basis updates new member details. Once you are details are updated, you will receive credentials for ISACA UAE Chapter.
3. I have become ISACA UAE Chapter member. However, I have not received the credentials for UAE Chapter website.
ISACA UAE Chapter generally updates new member details during the beginning of the month. If you have not received the credentials, please contact email@example.com mentioning the subject as ‘New member credentials not received’.
4. I have forgotten my password. How do I reset.
Please use the ‘Cannot remember password option’ on the login page to reset the password for ISACA UAE Chapter web site. Email will be sent to your registered email address.
5. I did not receive email for password reset
Please verify your email settings to check whether the emails are not lying in spam folder. If you are still unable to find the mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. There is a change in email address. How do I update the same in UAE Chapter
Please update your profile details at ISACA ( www.isaca.org ).
7. I am unable to login into ISACA UAE Chapter website.
You should be a valid and active member of ISACA UAE Chapter. Please check your membership status.